Tuesday, July 8, 2014

I'm the kind of girl

I'm the kind of girl who can lounge around in yoga pants and a comfy shirt, cuddle up on the couch with my book and a cup of coffee when I first wake up. Or cuddle up with a blanket and watch a movie at night. I'm the kind of girl who loves getting dressed up for a nice night out. I'm the kind of girl who loves dresses but also loves jeans and a tank. I'm the kind of girl that loves getting my nails done but doesn't mind getting them dirty. I'm the kind of girl who likes to kiss in the rain. I'm the kind of girl who enjoys hearing laughter from others. I'm the kind of girl who loves going out on a Sunday all decked out in my Lions gear to watch football, eat some greasy food and drink a beer! I'm the kind of girl who enjoys a good chick flick but would totally watch a gory scary movie after. I'm the kind of girl who doesn't mind going fishing, baiting a hook, and taking the fish off the line. I'm the kind of girl that loves being held when I need to cry. I'm the kind of girl who is independent but also likes to know that someone wants to take care of me. I'm the type of girl when I'm sick I want to be babied. I'm the type of girl who loves animals of any sort. I'm the kind of girl who has a big heart and loves with everything. I'm the kind of girl that wants kids all around me. I'm the kind of girl who is always there when someone needs me. I'm the kind of girl that when I need something know one is around. I'm the kind of girl that enjoys making someone happy.mim the kind of girl that loves to shop! Not just for myself but for others! I'm the kind of girl that is always thinking about other peoples feelings before my own. I'm the kind of girl who always thinks of others and puts others before myself. I'm the kind of girl that can always make other people happy but not myself. I'm the kind of girl that more than anything just wants to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment