Wednesday, April 11, 2012




7 of my favorite books.- This was hard, I have many books that I LOVE. But this is what I could come up with that I know I do love!

1. "Valley of the Dolls" By Jacqueline Susan (I just loved loved loved this book! I read all her books. They are amazing! If you haven't read this give it a shot, I bet you love it. I was recommended to read it and I'm thinking about re reading it again!)

2. "A Time Traveler's Wife" By, Audrey Niffenegger (Love it, simple as that!)

3. "Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas" By. James Patterson (I've read this about 5x. I love it!!)

4. "The Davinci Code" By. Dan Brown (Most have read, it's awesome!)
5. Harry Potter series (I couldn't put these books down when I started them, I LOVED every single one!!)

6. "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo By. Stieg Larsson (I had a hard time reading this at first, but then I couldn't put it down! AMAZING book and awesome series!)

7. Twilight Series By. Stephanie Meyer (This is an obvious one for us girls! lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment