Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Dr Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles

I received my kit in the mail a couple weeks ago.. Inside my kit were the Dr Scholl's Massaging Gel Inserts with a stack of coupons!

I was soooooo excited to try out my new insoles! I knew right away when I was chosen for this campaign that I was going to use them in my work shoes. I work in a factory standing on cement and do a lot of standing in one spot and also walking.

I must say I was disappointed! I thought, "Well I'll give them a chance, its only the first day and maybe I need to get used to the ." Keep in mind this is my first time ever actually using insoles! So I have nothing to compare my new insoles with except the ones that are already in my shoes lol!

Maybe my expectations were to high. But they didn't help my feet much. I could tell a little difference but not a drastic one. My feet and heels still hurt.

I still use the insoles in my shoes for work on a daily basis. I have some relief on my heel with the insoles in, I just don't feel like I'm walking on water lol. I do not think they make a big enough difference to go out and buy a pair.

I've had friends in the past rant and rave About Dr Scholl's gel inserts. I am going to give them coupons and tell them to give these a try. I'm curious to see if this is just me, I'd love their opinion. I have always heard great things about the gel inserts. Just because I tried this specific kind wouldn't stop me from buying other insoles from Dr Scholl's.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment