Friday, May 24, 2013

Throwback Thursday!

So I did my blog yesterday and forgot to hit publish lol.

 

Throw back Thursday! Here are some pics from the past. I get sad some times looking at all the pictures from when Lucas was younger! But I love looking at them and remembering how much fun we had!

Here is Lucas when we were potty training him. He was just waking up from his nap. He was 2 here.
 
Daddy and Lucas putting in my flower bed. He was so cute wanting to help! I need to send this to his dad lol
We had family pictures done for his 2 yr pictures at JCP. Here is one of Lucas and I. I love is picture. Looks weird seeing me in glasses!
 
Lucas's one year pictures. Is is my absolute favorite!
Mandy and I 5 years ago at her Halloween party. She was a French maid and I was a candy nurse! Wow we look different. We both are skinnier now!
Lucas and Lex playing Horse the first fall Lee and I were together. Back in 2009

 

No comments:

Post a Comment