Friday, May 10, 2013

Oldnavy white jeans review!

I received a coupon in the mail for a pair of Old Navy white jeans for myself and a friend. I was asked by Crowd Tap to review the jeans that I purchased.

I probably wouldn't have purchased a pair if it wasn't for the mission from Crowd Tap. Not that I don't like Old Navy because I so. I but Lot of my clothes there, but because me and white clothes don't seem to see eye to eye lol. I always, I mean ALwAYS seem to attract something onto my white clothes lol. So needless to say I was excited to get a pair!

I love them! I got the Diva bootcut.! Super cute! Love them! They really give my outfit that pop for spring! Today I wore them with light pink old navy flip flops and a light blue and white checkered flannel with a black tank top under. It felt so light weight! And it totally gave me that spring/summer feel! I'm so glad that I got a pair! They are one of my favorite pants now! They are super comfy and light weight . Even if its hot you won't over heat in a pair!

They also aren't super expensive. (Sorry I don't remember the exact price) but definitely reasonable! They have a bunch of different types for different types of bodies! I love that!!

So if your looking to give your wardrobe that extra pop, head on over to Old Navy for a pair of super cute white jeans!


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment