Monday, December 31, 2012

Bring on 2013!!!

Wow we are about to say goodbye to 2012 and hello to 2013!!! I can't believe how fast is year has gone! Christmas was here and gone so fast and now so is New Year's! 

What good happened to you in 2012? Bad? I don't have anything I can say horrible happened but I have had a decent happy year in 2012. I married my best friend and love of my life! I gained a daughter, I went from shared parenting to full custody of my son, I really got better at couponing, Detroit Tigers went to the World Series for the 2nd time since I've been born lol (even if we did lose!) and much more!

 

I became a better person this past year. I have a very happy family life. This is what I've always wanted! I donated a lot of food and other items. I really grew up. And I'm glad I did!

 

Look at all the new (old) toys that came out in 2012. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Furby!, Gak, Floam and more! So many toys that have came back out or are more popular again!

 

What is everyone doing tonight!? Anyone doing anything fun and exciting? We have the kids this year so we are taking them bowling! We reserved a package for 2 1/2 hours. Pizza, bowling, pop and fun! Got them,ids glow bracelets and necklaces! Then after we are going to my sister-in-law's house to hang with family for a bit! I'm super excited to take them bowling!

 

I want to wish everyone a very HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope everyone has a fun and safe night!

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment