Sunday, January 13, 2013

My favorite Pins!

Everyone all knows and is obsessed with Pintrest! If ou haven't joined Pintrest lately your missing out! It's absolutely addicting! When I first joined Pintrest I was overwhelmed! I started to get the hang of it and used it to my benefit. I wish I could try everything I pin, but we all know we don't lol. I do however use it often! I've used it for recipes, tips on style, holiday ideas, and a bunch of crafts for the kids!

 

 

Here are some is some of the fun stuff we have tried!

 

Chicken pot pies in muffin pans! Oh so yummy!

 

S'mores! Lucas and I made these for his class!

Layered brownie dessert. OMG the best thing ever!

 

Count down to Chriatmas with books! Every day Lucas was able to open a book.

Tomato, Fresh Mozzerella, Avacado, olive oil. I'm hooked!

Elf on the Shelf. First day for Red!

Xmas trees made from Popsicle sticks!

Lucas made marshmallow snowmen!

Sugar cone Christmas trees!

Cookie cutter pizzas. These were fun and delicious!

 

 

This is only some of the Pins that I have tried. I have made so many meals using Pintrest. I use it daily. Every Sunday when I sit down and make out my grocery list I get on Pintrest and see what new recipes I'd like to try.

There are so many different crafts I have done with the kids as well. I wanted to do all of them for Christ,as but there wasn't enough time to lol. So I have plenty more to try for next year!

If you haven't joined yet you don't know what you are missing. It's totally worth your time!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment