Sunday, December 30, 2012

Perdue Oven Ready Chicken is bangin'!!

I was sent a Bzzkit with a free coupon for a free Perdue Oven Ready chicken to review. In my kit I also received coupons to pass out for others.

I give this chicken 10 thumbs up! It was so easy to make and tasted amazing!

You buy it right from the refrigerated meat section. You can either cook it then fresh or you can freeze it and cook it later. Well I didn't have it in my meal plan to cook that week so I put it in my freezer and cooked it this past week. ( a week later) ... So I figured you would have to defrost if before cooking, but nope! You can pull it from them freezer and cook right away!

It was so moist and juicy! There was even a ton of juice left over to make a gravy. Which they even give you directions n how to make a gravy!So I preheated the oven, cut open the package, and took the chicken (which was already seasoned and in a cooking bag) cut a slit, and put in baking dish. I cooked it for 2 hours and 45 minutes and it was done!

This chicken had such a great flavor! It was so simple a child could do it! (Obviously old enough to use an oven with an adult!) Its great for a full time working mom who wants to cook a nice meal for her family! It's so simple to prepare, cook, and cleanup!

Here is a picture of my Perdue Chicken after it was cooked. I forgot to take a picture of it before I cute it up lol.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment