Saturday, August 30, 2014

So cute I can't stand it!!

Everyone who knows me knows that I am a complete utter animal freak! I love all animals! Not an animal out there that I can't find something cute about! If I could I would own a huge piece of land with many different sorts of animals.

I am a sucker when it comes to animals. I would rather surround myself with animals than people any day. Animals are innocent, people are not. When it comes to my own animals, they are my life. I spoil them like my children. Especially Harlie. She's my baby. My princess! I got her right before I found out I was pregnant with a lucas.

I used to have a lot more animals than I do now but unfortunately I had to put them down. At one point I had 4 fish, a frog, a big lizard, 4 rats, 3 cats and 2 dogs. I miss my rats like crazy. They were so lovable and smart! I would love to get more but their life span is only 2 years and that's to heart breaking for me to go through losing an animal that frequently. :( I was very attached to Fatters (squishy) our big male rat, and his wifey (lol they had 2 liters is I married them) Mamma's (ratouille). They knew who mommy was. Makes me said thinking about it :( .

If you know me you know penguins are my favorite animals. I love them!!! Next would probably be giraffes! But it's hard to choose, I love so many animals and they are just so cute! I like any cute stuffed animal. I couldn't have to many!

I love that Lucas took on my love of animals also. He loves the. He reads books, and watches all the animal shows, loves stuffed animals and the zoo! He can't watch animals being killed on tv like me either. We are more animal people than anything. I love that he's like that. I believe if you Are an animal lover you have a bigger heart. It shows a lot of character about get type of person you are!

Here are some of my faves!

Eeek! My favorite!!! Penguins!

 

 

 

I mean really how adorable!
 
What a cute giraffe!!!
 
Look at that face!!!!!!!
Hedgehogs!!! I will be getting one soon! Lucas keeps asking when I'm getting one. They are so damn cute!!
 
 

 

 

 

Seals are so cute!! Look how innocent they look!

 

 

 

Otters!!
 
 
Such mean animals, but so freakin cute!!


Platypus! God they are cute!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment