Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Review: Dove dry antiperspirant

I was sent both men and women's Dove dry antiperspirant to try for free and review. For only $5.49 at Target for a can goes along way! You don't need to spray on much and it smells so good! This was my first time using spray deodorant. I expected it to feel all wet and leave a damp look or feeling under my arms and on my clothes. I can't say for others but with Dove I didn't get that at all. It was instantly dry. I would recommend this to all my friends and family. My husband also loves his free can. He said he loves how he doesn't have that wet feeling like the gel deoderant or the clumpy feeling like you get with the white solid deoderant. I honestly don't have anything negative to say about this product.! Get out there and try it!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment